You don’t have to be a great nurse, a great doctor, a great artist, a great politician, a great philosopher, historian, athlete, or scientist in order to be great.
- you can be great in the kindness, joy and comfort you extend to others.
- you can be great through the way you raise your child and through your love and devotion to your significant other
- you can be great by putting in an honest day’s work, or by the way you have made a house a home for your family
- you can be great in your desire to overcome any obstacle in order to make something out of your life
- you can be great by the way you help your neighbours
- you can be great in your love for God and your country
It’s not your job, ability, status or position in life that make you great, rather, the love, loyalty, and dedication of your heart.. These are the very qualities that bind all of humanity to each other and to God.
Note “the greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively”
Human greatness does not lie in wealth or power, but in character and goodness, we all have faults and shortcomings but we are all born with a basic goodness.
Do not forget to share your thought by leaving a comment below and share with your friends.